- Sources link: https://github.com/pluginsGLPI/oauthimap
- Download: https://github.com/pluginsGLPI/oauthimap/releases
This plugin supports Oauth connection for emails receivers.
Supported mail services:
Install the Plugin¶
Plugin is available inside GLPI marketplace.
You can also install it manually:
- Uncompress the archive.
- Move the
oauthimapdirectory to the
- Navigate to the Setup > Plugins page.
- Install and activate the plugin.
Configure your Oauth IMAP application¶
To be able to connect to a mailbox using Oauth authentication, you first need to configure your Oauth IMAP application:
- Register an external application on service provider management console;
- Create an item in Setup > Oauth IMAP applications using id and secret of your provider application;
- Copy callback url from the Oauth IMAP application configuration and fill it in the provider console (GLPI will be called back after authentication process).
Configure your mail receiver¶
To authenticate via Oauth on your mail receiver, you have to change the configuration of your mail receiver:
- choose your Oauth IMAP application in the first dropdown of Connection options;
- then choose an existing authorization in the Login dropdown or select Create authorization for another user.