- Sources link: https://github.com/pluginsGLPI/tag
- Download: https://github.com/pluginsGLPI/tag/releases
Requirements for latest version¶
This plugin requires :
- PHP 7.2 or higher
- GLPI >= 9.4
- Add tags on every GLPI item type (which extends CommonDBTM)
- Add tags on FusionInventory Task (plugin fusioninventory)
- Add tags on Appliance (plugin appliance)
- Manage tag from labels
- Tags are displayed and editable in the object form header (just below title)
- You can search for tags and display them in objects lists
- You can display a report from associated objects in administration
Install the Plugin¶
- Uncompress the archive.
- Move the
tagdirectory to the
- Navigate to the Configuration > Plugins page,
- Install and activate the plugin.
The plugin will create required tables in the database automatically. Those tables will be updated along with the plugin.
Plugin usage is quite simple:
- Create tag
You will access the create form from the Setup > Plugins > tag.
sub-entities visibility and
- Use tag
On associated itemtype, you can add tag previously created
- Search items by tag
You can easily find items with tag
- Get all items associated to tag
Go to tag form, clic on tab «Associated items»